What is Jimmy Fallon’s net worth? Jimmy is a famous multimillionaire who hosts one of the most coveted concerts in show biz. Jimmy stars in The Tonight Show, making him one of the most popular, successful and wealthy celebrities in the world.
Jimmy Fallon has been in the entertainment industry for over two decades. His success is reflected in his monetary benefits i.e. his current salary and net worth. Here are some exciting details about Tonight’s show host, including his age, children, wife, movies, and wealth.
Jimmy Fallon’s profile summary
- Last name and first name: James Thomas Fallon
- Date of Birth: September 19, 1974
- Place of birth: Bay Ridge, New York, United States
- Zodiac sign: Virgin
- How old is Jimmy Fallon?: Jimmy Fallon’s age is 47 in 2021
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Mixed
- Jimmy Fallon’s parents: Father James Fallon, Sr. (born 1948) and Mother Gloria (née Feeley, 1949-2017)
- Brothers and sisters: 1
- Schools attended: St. Mary of the Snow, Saugerties High School, The College of Saint Rose, Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Weight: 160 pounds
- Height: 1.83 m (6 ft)
- Jimmy Fallon’s YouTube: Tonight’s Show with Jimmy Fallon
- Instagram: @jimmyfallon
- Twitter: @jimmyfallon
- Sexual orientation: Law
- Relationship status: Married
- Jimmy Fallon’s wife: Nancy Juvonen
- Jimmy Fallon’s Children: 2
- Occupation: TV host, actor, writer, singer, producer
- Famous for: Be a member of the cast on Saturday Night Live and the host of Tonight’s show
- Net value : About $ 60 million
Christy Turlington: age, children, spouse, siblings, education, 90 years old, profile
Biography of Jimmy Fallon
Jimmy’s father was a singer in street doo-wop groups before serving in the Vietnam War. After the birth of his son, James Fallon, Sr. began working as a machine repairer for IBM in Kingston, New York.
The TV star has German, Norwegian, Irish and French ancestors, and her sister’s name is Gloria Fallon. Young Fallons spent their childhood in Saugerties, New York.
The education of Jimmy Fallon
James attended St. Mary of the Snow Catholic School in Saugerties. He was an altar boy and was considering becoming a priest. He joined Saugerties High School, where he performed in most theater productions, and graduated in 1992.
Thomas progressed to the College of Saint Rose in Albany, New York, where he majored in computer science before moving to communications in his senior year. However, in 1995 he left college a semester before graduation to pursue his acting career. In May 2009, James returned to Saint Rose to receive a Bachelor of Arts in Communication.
John Walsh: age, kids, wife, education, books, movies, profiles, net worth
Jimmy began by imitating SNL child with his sister. At 21, he moved to Los Angeles to become a comedian and improviser. Fortunately, his dreams came true when he became an actor in the series. SNL show in 1998. He went on to become a full-time actor and one of the show’s most prominent faces, co-hosting the popular Weekend update For four years. In 2002, he hosted the MTV Video Music Awards.
Jimmy Fallon Movies and TV Shows
Jimmy left the SNL series in 2004, after gaining a large fan base, to pursue a lukewarm acting career, and he appeared on film sets. Taxi as Det. His movies and TV shows include:
- 2000: Almost famous as Dennis Hope
- 2002: The Rutles 2: Can’t Buy Me Lunch as a reporter
- 2003: Everything Else as Bob
- 2006: Doogal as Dylan (voice)
- 2006: Factory girl as Chuck Wein
- 2008: the year we have to get to know each other as Christopher Rocket
- 2009: Whip It as Johnny Rocket
- 2009: Arthur and the Revenge of Maltazard as Prince Betameche (voice)
- 2009-2010: The Electric Company himself in 8 episodes
- 2009-2020: Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in 7 episodes
- 2017: 74th Golden Globe Awards as himself
- 2019: dads like him
- 2020: The Stand In as itself
- 2022: Marry me as himself
Nathan Fillion: age, height, wife, family, education, career, net worth
In 2009, Fallon returned to hosting, becoming the host of Late at night with Jimmy Fallon on NBC. In 2014, he landed his current role as host of the iconic late night standard, Tonight’s Show with Jimmy Fallon, when he replaced Jay Leno. Besides interviewing Jimmy Fallon and Addison Rae, the TV host interviewed many other high profile celebrities.
Besides accommodation, Fallon has released two comedy albums and has written seven books that primarily target children. Throughout his career, he has been nominated for several awards and won some, including:
- 2009: Webby Awards – Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2009 and 2010: Primetime Emmy Awards – Outstanding Creative Achievement in Interactive Media – Nonfiction
- 2012, 2013 and 2016: People’s Choice Awards – Favorite Late Night TV Host
- 2012: Critics’ Choice Television Awards – Best Talk Show
- 2013: Grammy Awards – Best Comedy Album for Blow Your Pants Off
- 2019 and 2020: People’s Choice Award-The Nighttime Talk Show
Bob Dylan Net Worth Age, Kids, Wife, Songs, Albums, Religion, Profile
Jimmy married film producer Nancy Juvonen on December 22, 2007, after offering an engagement ring designed by Neil Lane in August 2007. The two had initially met on the set of Saturday Night Live and became friends on the set of Overexcitement. James and Nancy are surrogate parents to two daughters, Frances Cole (2014) and Winnie Rose (2013). The family lives in Sagaponack, New York.
Jimmy Fallon’s Net Worth
Jimmy’s wealth is around $ 60 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. He was making $ 5 million a year as a host of Late at night with Jimmy Fallon spectacle. He made $ 12 million a year as a host of The Tonight show when he started and made around $ 16 million a year before his contract was extended in 2021 for five years until 2026. The TV host is assumed to be making a lot more now.
Lorrie Morgan: age, kids, spouse, number one hit, profiles, net worth
Besides his television career, Jimmy’s net worth is bolstered by endorsements. He has advertised for big brands such as Pepsi, Xfinity, Capital One and Apple.
Jimmy Fallon’s net worth reflects the success he enjoys. The comedian has worked hard to be where he is today and deserves every penny for the great job he does. We wish him the best in his endeavors.
READ ALSO: James Marsden Net Worth, Age, Kids, Wife, Movies & TV Shows, Profiles
Briefly.co.za has released James Marsden’s net worth and other exciting details. James is a multi-talented 48-year-old American actor, model and singer of English, German and Scottish blood.
The divorced father of three is worth around $ 10 million.